Most Advanced Clariflocculator Manufacturer
We manufactures the Clariflocculator which is transportable and it delivers unsurpassed treated water quality and consistent performance.
Technically, we are the manufacturer of an advanced Clariflocculator, which delivers unsurpassed treatment quality and process reliability with best in its class effectiveness. Waterneer’s Clariflocculator provides high-capacity processing for dewatering applications and treatment of pumpable polluted sediments or sludge. Our Clariflocculator’s process eliminates the costly need for items such as multiple transfer pumps, settling or holding tanks, or sand filters. Its compact design makes mobilization easier and less costly.
Our Clariflocculator’s Highlights
- Helps in cleaning polluted lakes, ponds, small rivers, channels, and industrial water basins.
- Helps in cleaning/dewater any type of sludge / sediment such as ports, channels, settling ponds etc.
- Helps in cleaning sewage water
- Helps in treating polluted water from all kinds of mines
- Stand by Clariflocculator unit for water cleaning plants – High capacity
- Clariflocculator Machines work with a very high capacity and can clean contaminated water with a dry substance upto 1 – 8%
- Water can be cleaned up to 450 m3 /hour
- The cleaned water is ready to drink if a UV station is added at the end.
- Poison like arsenic, quick silver and heavy metals are left in the concentrated sludge
- Processed water from industries and mines with various heavy metals will be separated
Patented Clariflocculator Technology
Waterneer's Clariflocculator applies proven, state-of-the-art treatment technology to clean polluted water and contaminated sludge and sediment for a wide range of diverse applications:
- Dredging operations
- Agricultural, municipal and industrial sludge dewatering,
- Mine drainage, tailings and impound water treatment,
- Water treatment for upstream and downstream energy production
Our Clariflocculator’s Benefits:
- High flow rates in a small footprints that reduces the amount of on-site equipment
- Our Clariflocculator is highly mobile, transportable system for reduced transportation & mobilization costs
- High single-pass treatment efficacy
- Low energy consumption
- Minimal labor costs to operate
Our advanced patented Clariflocculator treatment process can produce water quality suitable for gray water recycling and with optional additional treatment – potable water, all in a highly efficient, cost effective, compact design.